1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Matt Ski & Todd Delp Team shoot Results !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

[​IMG]
    I havent heard any bragging about the team shoots last weekend , give it up lets hear the results

2. sbag

sbag TS Member

Matt went home early. I think the pressure of shooting in the Todd Delp Handicap was to much for him. Todd on the other hand gave a valiant effort to retain his title. With 98 of the first 99 birds smoked and only 1 more to go the speaker devil appeared. After three calls and no birds then a slow pull, Todd watched as the straight away floated unbroken to the ground. After a two round Shoot off for runner up it was Kieth Heeg who was the victor. My condolences Todd. Ron R.

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Too funny

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Todd is still whining about the speaker but guess what, I don't care. After all the flack I got from him about my speaker incident at Bloomingdale it is karma! Lol.

I think Todd is finally back. 96 and 98 in the caps isn't to shabby. Poor me I only had a pair of 94's. My only bragging would be on singles. I ran em and my idol missed three.

Good shooting to both Todd and Ron Sunday.

See everyone at Allegan.

Did I mention the low component prices at Mason? A lot better than what we get around here! I'm sure Rick and Tim will chime in.

Matt Ski

5. sbag

sbag TS Member

I feel for both Matt and Todd having to deal with all the speaker failures. So I am going to talk to Trevor to see if he will deminstrat how to use a more manly call to avoid the speaker demons in the future. LOL Ron R.

6. tdgoose

tdgoose Member

Sorry Matty

That picture of us just to funny! Just had to bring to top one more time.

TD

7. pullbangloss

Make sure you read your Trap an Field this month. Interesting interview ine the Michigan State shoot section.

Matt Ski

8. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Yeah i did hear something about some interview or something i hope i get to meet that guy and get a autographed copy of it !!!!

9. pullbangloss

$5 each.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.