1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED lots of guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ahab, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Tron.....go to your room!

2. fairchildsales

fairchildsales TS Member

MR. TRYAND ANY CERTAIN GUNS IN PARTIC. ? WE CARRY A FULL LINE OF TRAP AND SKEET GUN. HAVE MANY FINE GUNS GIVE US A CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE. 417-428-3635 ELMER FAIRCHILD

3. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

How do you establish price you are willing to pay?

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I would like a JC Higgins 22 with the sling in the stock if you get a cheap one. I have a Colt Courier now. Ray.....

5. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Ahh good to see fairchild sales here....I met you guys at the KY state shoot this year. Pete, I can attest that they do have alot of nice guns.

Forrest

6. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

I have two guns I am willing to part with:
    Browning BPS 12 ga. W/ choke tubes, vented rib, injector plus, 28 in barrel, 3 inch chamber, I've had it for one year. $400.00 firm
    Lever action Marlin 35 Rem - perfect conditon.$400.00
    Shootrman795@aol.com

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Pete, while you are here....I was at Cabelas the other day....I saw a couple Win 42's that were 8 and 13K dollars....were they mismarked....I forgot to ask about them.

Forrest

8. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

I will help pete out hear the 42's are reallu going up in price just look on the web at cabelas web page and any other so I would guess the 13k 42 was a trap marked gun.

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

I got me a Mossberg 835 from the 1st or 2nd year they were available ... its almost an antique now but still shoots great and has less than a box of shells threw it.

Definitely a rack gun for sure ... how does $500 sound? It is almost an antique ya know and I am willing to take offers.

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Cuzela, I have a chrome plated Nylon 66 that ya couldn't even think about getting for a lowly hundred bucks.

Gne J

11. HHS

HHS TS Member

Ahhhhh, EE, that's what they're in business for. Do you want them to buy them from you for market value then have them in inventory waiting to sell them for market value?
    EE, did you just step off the boat?

12. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Pete, You still interested in my chevelle? You could put that in the rack at Cabela's i suppose. let me know. I also may have 20-30 guns I may part with.
    Chris Teeters

13. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Pete,
    Go to above web site. See if there's anything on there you can use.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

14. bgf

bgf Active Member

EE,

That is just the issue...the guys that sell to Cabela's cannot get market price. Unless, you are willing to take a personal check, debit card, credit card, put it on lay-a-way, etc. The key to the whole thing is 'what is market price'? Forget the Blue Book, that is pie in the sky pricing. So, one must rely on the buyer/seller coming to terms. There is your 'market price'.

I live with the mantra that no deal that was ever made did not meet with both parties coming together in the middle. It might be a little more 'middle' for one then the other but it does take two to agree.

If I wanted to move something quickly, I would take less then the so called elusive 'market value'.

No offense EE,
    Bernie

15. new loader

new loader Member

About the pricing in your $500 example, I want to know where the starting point is. Who says it is a $500 gun? Are you starting out at Blue Book? Do you just have a "feel" that it would sell for $500? Inquiring minds want to know.

16. rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin TS Member

You should look into this auction for some real nice stuff.
    http://www.bauerauction.com/pages/Gunsale112507.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.