1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need/looking for: BT-100 release trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JB Logan Co. Ohio, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Anyone have a reasonably priced BT-100 release trigger for sale? I have a(n) 100 and a XT-combo and thought that a BT-100 might be the more economical trigger to try since it is a drop out trigger group and only a single.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

2. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

jerry give thurman goble a call he should be able to fix you up rick springer

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Rick- I just haven't gotten around to giving him a call yet. I wanted to throw out a line and see if someone wanted to get rid of a removable trigger reasonable so I'd be able to keep the orig. group that came with my 100. I am going to contact him about doing the XT in a double release. I'm just afraid of what it'll rack me. Thurman will probably be the most reasonable that I'll find. You're going to the classic aren't you? I'm on-call that weekend so I'll probably only go over for Thurs and maybe Fri. See you soon.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. BTJSG

BTJSG TS Member

i have a bt100 release trigger, blued, done by Skeets in Okla. Works great.
    Asking 450.00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.