1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need lock for Perazzi case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vince McNamara, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Anyone know where to buy a replacement lock for a Perazzi case. I have a fairly new case and one of the locks has gone bad-won't open. Thanks in advance.

Vince

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Vince, go to ohiotravelbag.com. They have a PDF catalog but I would call them and tell them what you have and type of lock and they will have what you need. They have just about any lock you need. Page 108 in there catalog

3. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Another option is to contact either Jim White (SW Supply) or the person formerly known as MIA, now MX2G Jack Swanson :) They should be able to get you the exact lock/latch for your Perazzi case. Jack sells Negrini cases (who make Perazzi cases) and Jim is a genuine Perazzi dealer.

4. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Go to Hardwarelf.com they have the exact items

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I've never been successful in purchasing the exact replacement latch for either of the above businesses. I've not installed a combination AND its latch, only a latch or a combo.

Whiz

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I replaced a few locks and latches by ordering from "HardwareElf" then have my local luggage repair shop to install. Locks are all made by lock makers, not case makers.

Luggage shop can order from their sources too, but usually take much longer time.

7. DustyOne60

DustyOne60 Active Member

A bit off topic. I have an original TM1 Case. Great shape but no key for the center lock. Is it possible to get a key or do I need to replace the lock?

Cheers, Dusty

8. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

Thanks for the replies. I am going with trim tab's advice and am getting one from ohiotravelbag.com.