1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Ljutic Dynokic Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mark S, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

Looking for a Ljutic Dynokic release trigger. I have a pull trigger available for trade, or will purchase.

I realize that there were very few made, and the Dynokic owners club must be very small. Any help tracking one down would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mark Shalala
    518-372-6558

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

Mark,

Got mine at Indiana Gun Club...talk to Steve Smith. Otherwise, Ljutic and pay thru the nose. I might add, it is a great trigger.

Bernie

3. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

Bernie:
    I called The Indiana Gun Club. They did not have one. Any other ideas?
    Mark

4. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

5. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

6. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

7. bgf

bgf Active Member

Mark S,

The Dynakic has a very special trigger. I think you will have to bite the bullet and send it to Ljutic to be altered or just buy an extra from them.

Good luck,
    Bernie

PS: I have a Supreme Dyna with release...it is an awesome trigger.

8. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

9. jbshep

jbshep Member

Mark: I went through that about a year ago. Bought a used one on TS.com that was nice and original. I thought I got a good price too. However, I had to send the trigger and receiver to Ljutic to be fitted. Jimmy told me that there are many small variations in various guns so that individual fitting is required. It came back fast and is a great trigger. In the end I paid about the same as I would if I had ordered it form Ljutic in the first place - Brad

10. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

Brad,
    This is the second time I have heard of this problem. I also talked to a couple of people that said that they bought a used release trigger and just dropped it in, never had it fitted, and no problems.
    I really appreciate your advice, since you have been through this drill, first hand.
    I guess I should re-think my approach.
    Here is my problem: If I go to the factory and purchase a new release trigger, it is going to cost me $950.00 and I will still have a pull trigger that I can not use. The last price I was quoted from the factory was $650.00 to convert my pull to release. (I hate to be cheap about this, but that is still a lot of money.)
    Right now I guess I am hoping that I will find one that works with out extra fitting.
    Thanks,
    Mark

11. Mark S

Mark S TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.