1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Lightweight gun case for k-80 TS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by justinb, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinb

justinb TS Member

I'm looking for a lightweight gun case for a k-80 TS combo. The case that came with the gun is way too heavy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. new zealand trapper

new zealand trapper TS Member

My k 80 came in a plastic combo case with krieghoff cut into foam top, very light maybe worth a try, asking them where they get their cases for the new zealand market? I was somewhat pissed tho when it turned up in it as i thought it was coming in americase but to save shipping cost they made this plastic one was what i got told . Be keen to swap you with cash your way but its a long road from new zealand to you .

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Boyd Harness .com make a great soft takedown case

4. justinb

justinb TS Member

Thanks the boyt one looks like it will work well. Appreciate the help...

5. Twixter

Twixter Member

Justinb:

I'm Mick McGinley with MarMic gun cases. We have a hard takedown case that was made for the higher ribs and taller combs of todays guns. We have these in a cordura covering which are about 6 or 7 lbs lighter than the Americase. To see these go to devaultind.com and click on products. Dennis has been kind enough to post these pictures for me and for himself. If you have any question please feel free to call me at 877-962-6233 toll free anytime.

Thanks in advance andhope to hear from you soon.

Mick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.