1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need: Length of Pull Adjuster

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Need some direction here: I've seen some guns with a rear aluminium plate that allows for the adjustment of length of pull. In fact, one of my guns has one of those, but I have no idea who makes them or how to source them. I need to set up a gun with a LOP that adjusts from about 13.75 inches to 14.5 inches.

The device on the gun I have adjusts the LOP via turning it in or out on one big screw device. It is very clean looking...

I do recall that Timney made some of these, but that was years ago and I got out of the loop of trapshooting from 1994 to late 2007, so there have been some changes changes.

Thanks.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

Graco makes those as well.

--- Chip King ---

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Graco makes the one with the 1" diameter threaded insert capable of changing the lop by over 1"

Ed Yanchok

4. Carol Lister

Carol Lister TS Member

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks, that's what it must be...anybody have a used one for sale 'cause I'm cheap. Or I'll ask at FS/WTB section. As I recall, the Timney invention was not continuously variable. I bought one years ago from the man himself down in Cerritos I believe it was. Good memories.

6. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

The country gentleman did mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.