1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Left hand stock K-80

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trrapshooter, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trrapshooter

trrapshooter Member

Need a true left handed stock for a K-80. The one we have is netural and can't get over far enough to get centered down the rib.

Thanks for your help

Steve G

2. trrapshooter

trrapshooter Member

3. trrapshooter

trrapshooter Member

4. trrapshooter

trrapshooter Member

5. trrapshooter

trrapshooter Member

6. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I want a K-80 but like you, I am a lefty. None of the dealers are willing to do anything to get my business and neither is the factory. I did see a Harlan Campbell blank at Sante Fe arms during The Grand, they might deal with you. It seemed to be nice wood. Of course, Dawson will make a Stock Lock for $4200. I did buy a used stock from Anton's son in law several years ago as he seems willing to try to resell custom stocks. You might try him.(I forget his name!!!but it is Anton's son in law Iowa,Ks. or Neb.)

7. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Contact Chris Maest at www.claytargetsports.com. I ordered my Trap Special with a left-handed cast/toe out and palm swell, in the New American Wenig style. He upgrades the wood under the standard price. Very nice folks to deal with, and they e-mailed me pics for wood choices. Bob

8. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

9. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I have not seen Chris Maest since Vandalia. He is probably the best K-80 guy having been head gunsmith for Krieghoff in Ottsville. I have also now heard from Pat McCarthy at Dawson's. These two at least are willing to help a lefty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.