1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need jpeg(?) photo of trap gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

A completely new Website is being designed professionally. The mock-up that was received last week had a picture of a trap gun without any background.

So far, so good... The problem is that the gun is a Model 12 with a parallel but non-Monte Carlo stock. I called Browning to ask for permission to use a picture of one of their Over/under trap guns with a parallel comb, Monte Carlo stock. I was transferred to their legal department that is at the shot show and will not be back until Tuesday.

The site designer is very concerned about the legal aspect of the gun shown on the Website. Does anyone have a photo (jpeg, probably) that has the above gun with no background, possibly mysteriously levitating with no means of support and no background? (I'm open to other possibilities.)

It is possible that the designer can wash out a background of a gun that can be legally used on the Website in a format other than jpeg? I know nothing about formats but the gun picture needs to be able to be attached to an email message.

Any help you can offer will be appreciated.

Rollin

2. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

My search has ended thanks to Bob Lawless. He supplied a picture of the exact type of gun I was hoping for.

Once again, thank you Bob.

Rollin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.