1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Need Jeep Wrangler help 6cyl TJ

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slic lee, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Member

I cant remember your name but you helped me once before. Someone loosened on engine very slow leak antifreeze. Cant remember which bolts but was in rear on a 6 cyl. Im slow right now, suffering spine but can move. Am collecting my stuff, sockets,long mirror etc. Its what they do down here to get business, loosen stuff so it takes 4 to 6 months so you cant blame them.

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Are you referencing loosening a bolt? I feel your pain due to your typos. Been there. But try to get somebody to squirt some Kroil on the threads. Kroil is a bit hard to find, but some rifle shooters use it to clean bores, particularly after moly bullets have been shot. Try Berger bullets for Kroil as a start if you can't find it locally..

3. slic lee

slic lee Member

Chango 2-yes loosened 3 nuts in rear, with engine running small bubbles are visible with higher RPM larger. Found it last night using mirror held behind engine with light directed at mirror. Seems to be favored down here, also happened to my Toyota. No, it didnt happen by itself, those nuts are torqued down to never open by vibrations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.