1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Information on Remington 3200 Unsingle Barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coconutjoy, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Need information on Northview Barrel,where and when where they made,what type value for a excellent condition unit 34" Screw Choked.THANK YOU

2. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I've own'd a Eubanks bbl. It was a high rib 32" on a Beretta 390 Sport. Absolutely ground targets. A treat to shoot!

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Of the better most commonly known single birls out there is the Baker 3200 Adjustable point of impact choke tubes and usually 740- 750 Bore absolute target crunchers will run in the neighborhood of anywhere is between 1200 and $1600

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I had a Northview barrel made for a Rem. 3200 back in 1977-1978.
    I live in Ontario,Canada. At that time they operated in the Toronto Area.
    Hard to handle a high rib without adjustable comb.
    Lots of changes in 2012-13.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

If you post here, you may get lucky and have someone contact you with one of these barrels so you can buy it. In my own case I had posted several times, then a guy fron Louisiana replied and I was able to buy it. Mine is made by Simmons. I had called them before this barrel came available to me and they said they would make one for me but they needed blocks and it was taking time to get them made. The Simmons doesnt have choke tubes and I think if I had to say a choke on mine its like a loose full choke or tight improved modified.
    Pay attention to the workings on your gun too, you may have to have adjustments made for it to fit your gun. I am anticipating sending mine to Laibs for the reconstruction of the back wall around the firing pin holes
    so it works reliably for a long while to come. I love the high rib style, always have. Good Luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

northview barrels