1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need info trap machine

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PD SHOOTER, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PD SHOOTER

PD SHOOTER TS Member

hello to all im looking to buy a new trap machine and i dont know where to start looking (web sites) my work has a pat trap machine that works when it wants to time for a new one does anybody know anything about LCI.shooting sports trap machine model 80 it lookd good to me thanks for any help Ron

2. PD SHOOTER

PD SHOOTER TS Member

hello to all im looking to buy a new trap machine and i dont know where to start looking (web sites) my work has a pat trap machine that works when it wants to time for a new one does anybody know anything about LCI.shooting sports trap machine model 80 it lookd good to me thanks for any help Ron

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

If your Pat is in need of repair. I am sure it is salvageable. Quit looking.
    Get a hold Of Patt .They will give you good instruction. It is one of the best. If this does not suit. Call Shyda's, They will sell you a GMV SuperStar.
    This web site has all the correct web site info.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lci shooting sports