1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Info On Wenig Laminated Stocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tyrone Biggums, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums Member

I'm looking to have a laminated stock made for my BT100. Does anyone have pics of finished laminated stock & forearm colors? All wenig has is their color chart which for me is a little hard to get a good idea of what the stock will actually look like. I'm looking at black & silver, black & natural or possibly red & black. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jase

2. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

I can't help you with a pic but I did see a BT-99 with the black and silver stock and I thought it would have looked GREAT on my SS BT-100.

3. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Here is what I picked
    [​IMG]

4. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

I had Wenig cut a lam stock for me. Most expensive firewood I ever bought. I will never do business w/ them again.

good luck

5. Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone Biggums Member

I have a local stockmaker that will fit and finish the wood. Wenig quoted me $370 for the wood plus shipping and I'll be another $300 to fit and finish it through my local guy. Wenig want about $1200 for the same thing and I would have to send the gun back. I thought $600-$700 for a finished stock wasn't too bad. I'm thinking about having the receiver and forearm iron nickled so I thought the black and silver laminate would look sharp but I wanted to see a pic of a finished one first if possible.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Oh, ask DeVault what he would charge...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wenig laminated stock colors