1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need info on release part for 90 T picture added

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by buckhunter26050, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

A friend has a part to convert a 90 T from pull trigger to release, is is from Kolar we are trying to find out what it is worth. We hope someone is familar with the 90 T might have some information on this part.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Keith Sprangers is the trigger man at Kolar (262-554-0800). Bill Malcolm

3. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Some of the 90-T's had a release hook included in the package. If he removes the trigger group, he should be able to see if the hammer has already been factory cut for release conversion.

If it is an x-tra hook and he doesn't want it, I might be interested if the price was fair.

Vern

4. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

5. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

here is a picture of the part its not a very good picture but if anyone can tell me what it is and what its worth I would appreciate it, thanks Tom

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

In purchasing my fixed low rib, I knew it had a release installed... I had Doug Braker remove the release hammer and install a pull... he left the release hook in place should I ever want to revert back... not an original 90T/Kolar release, but it worked fine... very reasonable in the conversion...

Doug is the man!

Best regards,

Jay

7. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Strange no one has helped you! The part shown is the release hook it is not a Kolar hook. The part has no value except maby to the person that installed the release. The reason for no value is it takes a trained gunsmith to install a release. They all have their own way of doing it. Most make their own parts. Your best bet is to try and trade someone the complete trigger group as a release for a pull trigger and some cash to boot. Maby $100
    Hope this helps. Tom R

8. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

thanks trapman, but he doesnt have a 90T anymore, he was told when he originally bought the gun that this was from Kolar, but since he doesnt need it he would accept reasonal offers.

9. trapman69

trapman69 Member

Your next bet is to send Kolar an email. Good Luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.