1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED INFO ON JOE DILLARD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trap72, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap72

trap72 Member

Hello Southern California shooters, If any of you can e-mail me Joe Dillard's phone number, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, Ernie Hooks

2. JES

JES Member

Phil Ross at Redlands might be able to help with the number or contact information I believe he has talked to him.

3. Vickie

Vickie Member

Hi Ernie, did you get my email?

Hope you have been ok.

Vickie Larkin

4. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Ernie !!!

How are ya , Man? Way long time no see. Glad to know you're still alive. I'm still in NorCal so I can't help you with Joe.

Drop me a note sometime how y'are and doing

Major

5. trap72

trap72 Member

Hello Tom and Vickie, I got your e-mail, Thanks. I'm doing fine, but I really miss trapshooting. I have instructions from the surgeon that says " No trapshooting for 2 years" so I have about 8 months before I can break some targets. Have a great shoot at Kingburg, may see you at Redlands before you leave for the State Shoot.

Ernie

6. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Ernie,
    Mike Dupre says hello, here's Joe's cell number 818/792-9958. Miss seeing you at Redlands.

take Care

Surfer

7. trap72

trap72 Member

Major, How are you? I'm okay. I'm out of trapshooting for about 3 years due to some vertebrae problems. I had surgery back in March 2009 to correct the problem. I hope to return to the fields in March 2011. How is NoCal treating you? How is your father and tell your wife hello. I'm shooting a MX2000/8 combo now. Are you doing any shooting? Good to hear from you, take care,

Ernie

8. trap72

trap72 Member

Surfer, How are you? Tell Mike Dupre Hello for me, ask him is he ready for Kingsburg; Plan to drop by Redlands for some visits in the future. thanks for the response. Have fun.

Ernie

9. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Ernie,
    Dupre pulled a tenden in his leg, not good, very ugly, he's on a cane and is not walking well at all. He may be in a chair with powels at the state? Mike says not; that he will up and going, we'll see.

Mike says he will be at Redlands tomorrow to meet Dave, if you feel up to it, you may stop by and say hey! Tri County will be shooting and I'm sure some of your pals will be there to shoot and would like to see you as well.

Surfer

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

That would be the "LW" squad: (Limping and Wounded) Let's see, a 4wd 500cc diesel ATV with a trailer to take shooting stuff and shooters to the field for: Mike Dupre, Phil Ross, Dave Powell, Joe Dillard and whoever else gets "wounded" to round out that squad. Lobbying for that permission at the State Shoot might take more focus and energy than the actual trapshooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.