1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need info from 2009 ATA average book

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pj 999, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Trying to find info on a shooter. If you have a 2009 average book and would look something up for me, please PM me. Thanks Paul

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

If you have the shooter's name, the info should be available of the Shooter Information Center on the ATA Website. Type in the last name, select the shooter from the pull-down list, and a screen comes up showing a shooter summary. Click on the year 2009, and a list appears below the summary showing the shoots attended that year. Click on the + for a particular shoot and the results for that shoot appear.

For example, type in Welton, S

Click on Welton, Stu - ID

Click on 2009

Click on the + next to 5122 - World Shooting and Recreational Complex

What you see are the scores Stu Welton shot at the 2009 Grand, event by event.

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Pocatello, I'm with you on the ATA website but I am trying to get an address. Thanks for reply, Paul

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

PJ. I have my '09 with me.Send me a PM.

Jack

5. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

Received info. Many thanks for replies. Thanks again, Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.