1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need info best choke tube for a browning

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by james dent, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james dent

james dent TS Member

want to know what company makes the best choke for brownings

2. Sonny98

Sonny98 Active Member

Shot an XT combo at the state last year and won the singles event with a Briley choke, but later found the Kicks Smoke Choke which was a much better patterning and hitting choke in my mind. Definately a visible difference in the effect on the target. Good luck. Darrell

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

The best choke tube I've found for Browning Inv+ barrel is an IM Comp-N-Choke. That dude would smash targets from anywhere. I don't have any Brownings at this time, but I wouldn't sell that tube for love nor money. I have let several people try that tube out and they all had similar experiences with it.

ss

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Have to agree with S-Shucker on this one. Comp-N-Chokes are the way to go for great clay smashing patterns (with good loads, of course).

AndyH ;-)

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

How about the chokes that come with the gun!!!! No lie, the browning chokes have a good finish on the inside and the taper is one of the better ones. Unless you are having a custom fit choke to your gun you are wasting money!!!

GS

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

If you decide on Briley, let me know. I am a Briley Authorized Dealer, and can save you some $$$$.

Matt

7. Browning Boy

Browning Boy Member

Is it Briley who makes the Browning Invector chokes for Browning? I use Wrights chokes LT Full and Full. Call Stu he will set you up.

George Ware

8. Landshark

Landshark Member

Briley makes the Browning chokes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.