Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need ideas for NEW WORKSHOP

4K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Robb 
#1 ·
A wet bar is always a nice touch.

#3 ·
I got tired of note pads and sticky notes laying all over the work bench, so I found some self adhesive 12"x12" cork tiles, and a box of 3/8" head thumb tacks. I put up about 8 sq. feet on the wall above the work bench. Business cards, notes, little zip lock bags with small parts, etc. It will fill up fast. Wayne

#7 ·
This is the reloading bench that I just built. I plan to build more modular units similar to this for my workshop and will customize them for the specific application. The unit is 6' wide and that should fit nicely in your space. I used industrial strength casters so I can clean behind or reconfigure easily in the future. Billy

#11 ·
Steve,

Are you still building that shrine for your My Little Pony toys? If so, I would suggest a pink and purple shelving unit.

How about your Boy George vinyl records? Those would be nice to display on a wall with purple velvet.

As for the Barry Manilow dolls, I don't have any suggestions. Maybe combine them with your collection of Care Bears.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Matt Krizinski

#15 ·
Jim - I built a fenced in area and leave the loaded shells on the bench top. I reload about a flat at a time, and then box them. At some time in the future I will set up a collection bucket. I might add that I like my set up with your base and a few do dads that I got from Whiz. He modified the rack gear so I can measure the drops without cycling the machine and it works great. Billy

#20 ·
Birddog - The overhang is 7 1/2" with the total depth being 31 1/2" so it could roll thru a 32" doorway. The knee clearance is 31 1/2" with the top of the containment fence being 34". I can operate the reloader either sitting or standing. I recommend that you try various heights to match your stature. I am 5'5". Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.