1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need HydraCoil Unit - Or Repair Service....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rebel Sympathy, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Howdy, Boys:

My HydraCoil unit has started leaking. Anyone know of someone who works on these? Mine has a blue anodized aluminum housing - not the old plastic unit. Schrader valve faces forward toward the receiver.

If no one works on them, I'll need to start searching for a replacement unit. Worst case, I'll put a solid block in the stock to eliminate the HC unit all together.

Much Obliged.
    Mike

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

J.S. Air-Cushion Stocks in Azusa, CA is the place to contact. Talk to either Joe (owner/gunsmith) or Paul (gunsmith) --- either one can answer your questions and get you on the right path. The Air-Cushion in their name is from the wooden stocks they make using a compressed air system very similar to your hydracoil -- advantage is it's adjustable and doesn't leak.

They have limited hours --- I wouldn't call before 8:30AM West Coast Time and they are usually gone by 1PM.

Address is 850 West Foothill Blvd #2, Azusa, CA 91702

Phone is (626) 334-2563

3. Rebel Sympathy

Thank you, DB Bill. I will take your advice.
    Mike

4. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I forgot to mention they close the shop and take a long break over the holidays (chasing quail) so I'd call them ASAP.

5. Rebel Sympathy

Thanks. Will do. Mike

6. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

G-Squared also works on these. They provide the air cylinders for the JS stocks.

Rod

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

From me, more backup that you call JS Aircushion, Joe or Paul. They do have limited hours. Great, helpful people.

8. Rebel Sympathy

Thanks for all the advice, guys. I spoke with Paul today and he is going to take care of my problem. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how much air for a hydracoil gun stock