1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need high shooting doubles gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoke-um, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

I am a die hard Ljutic fan love the fast lock time i need a doubles gun to shoot a 120% high with simular lock time any suggestions?

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Why? HMB

3. bigben

bigben Active Member

Try the k-80 trap special pro rib, Perazzi RS, the new Blaser, all will fill the bill, the Seitz o/u is another one, they all meet or exceed your lock-time requirements, and will meet your 18 inch high requirements and then some, funny how easiier doubles are to shoot now now huh? all the best to you smoke em, incinerate em!

4. bigben

bigben Active Member

Try the k-80 trap special pro rib, Perazzi RS, the new Blaser, all will fill the bill, the Seitz o/u is another one, they all meet or exceed your lock-time requirements, and will meet your 18 inch high requirements and then some, funny how easiier doubles are to shoot now now huh? all the best to you smoke em, incinerate em!

5. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

K-80 and Perazzi aren't near as fast as a Ljutic. The Blaser is as fast as the Ljutic though and so is the Seitz but, the Seitz is $20,000+ You could also call Ljutic and see what they can do for you.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My CG will shoot the poi your looking for. Try one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.