1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Helpipricing brass

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doug Brown, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

I have some pistol brass a friend wants to buy. I want to be fair & have no idea, its worth. Most has been reloaded at least once.

1. 38 specials
    2. 357 mag-nickel
    3. 45acp
    4. 45acp national match
    5. 9mm

Thank You

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

About two years ago the gentleman who sells reloads at the local gun shows around here told me he would give me 3 cents apiece for all once fired cases I sold him. I don't know if that is a good price or on the low side??? Break-em all. Jeff

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

AS said,he is a friend. Give it to him. this is faily common stuff & is not 1X fired. If in the thousands of rounds and/or you prefer to sell it,go to Gun Broker,see what it is selling for & price it from that.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The .38 and 9mm are worth around 1-2 cents each.

The .357s should bring a nickle since they are nickle (pun in tended).

The .45 ACP 5 - 7 cents seach.

When ebay would allow sales of these, 9mms would go begging at $10/1000. An oversupply situation. .38s aren't worth much because of low demand. .357s aren't in high demand either, but they can be loaded down to .38 velocities so have dual purpose. .45s will always be popular, but are plentifula as well. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.