1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help with Canterbury Trap/DTL - Wireless

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by traprock, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traprock

traprock TS Member

Our club has recently purchased 2 sets of the Trap/DTL – Wireless units. One of them is working fine. The other is problematic. 4 of the 5 stations work fine. However station #2 works sporadically. We have tried everything we know to try. I was hoping for some advise to further troubleshoot the problem. I will list below what we have tried.

Replaced speaker - Same result
    Replaced sending unit on station #2 with new unit - Same result
    Changed frequency settings on all units from 3 to 4 - Same result
    Swapped trap house receiver and power supply w/working unit - Problem moved from station #2 to station #3

Now station #3 works a few times and then won’t work without repeated calls. It is very unreliable. Can anyone offer any advise on what else we can try or point me to something we are missing? Any help will be truly appreciated. Thank you.

2. traprock

traprock TS Member

I know the trap transciever is set to 5 mics. I even took the one from the working trap and moved it to the one that was not working after changing the frequency but did not touch the mic setting. I will open all the units and double check them tomorrow but I am sure they are set correctly. They all work sometimes but not consistently. Thanks for your reply.

3. traprock

traprock TS Member

Just to let everyone know I believe the problem is resolved. Upon checking the tuning of each speaker, we discovered that there were two speaker transcievers with the same mic setting. After changing station #3 to the remaining unique setting everything appears to be working as it should. The real test will be tomorrow when we shoot some registered targets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.