1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with Canada Family Fair shoot Sunday 2nd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I have shot the Family Fair shoot in Hamilton for the past 3 years and it has been a fun day. Chris Vendel is not coming up this year but a friend of mine and I will be coming up. I'm trying to find out if we can get 2 spots on someones team? Paulo said he has a spot on his dads team and one somewhere else but we would like to shoot on the same team if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BernieK

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Bernie, Are you looking for a spot on a team (6 people) or a squad (5 people)? Bill Malcolm

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Bill, I don't think we have ever met but Dave Monahan gave me your email address to see if maybe you could help me out, I thought I would try here first.
    I am looking for any team that might need two shooters., for the last three years we have finished in the top 5. Any help would be appreciated. The past years we have shoot on a six man team, but will take anything to compete. BernieK

4. Beretta687EELL

Bernie, I am an orphan as well. We have 16 shooters, which leaves me without a squad. I know I will be able to get on a squad, so I can shoot. You don't need to be on the same squad as the rest of the team. I heard the "Crown" team may be short a member, so I will forward this thread to the Evil Twins, in case they need a good shooter.

I will PM you with Warren McLay's phone number (he is not on the internet, yet). He runs the shoot and can give you answers that I can't. Bill Malcolm

5. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hey Barnie...Our team is full, but there will be teams looking for shooters, come earley and sign up....see you there....

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Thanks 687 and Two Dogs I'm hoping to be able to shoot with my buddy on the same team. We will try to get there early. Last year we had a blizzard and got there way late. BernieK

7. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barney, I knew if you tried here you would find Bill & Bill...

Crown Team...Now that's appropriate !!! LOL

Two-Dogs, will you introduce Barney to Billy 687 this year please ??

Dave in SC

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barney,

Are you going up for lessons ???

Good luck !!!

Please tell all of our Northern buddies we said a Big "Happy New Year", eh !!

Dave & Judy in SC

[​IMG]

9. Beretta687EELL

Nice to meet you Bernie ... did "Porky" AKA Two Dogs share his snake bite medicine with you? It is really good to fight off the effects of the cold. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.