1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help With Beretta 303 worth

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yelllab, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yelllab

yelllab TS Member

I need your Advice. I how found a Beretta 303 Sporting that has been converted into a trap gun. The receiver and barrel rate about 95%. It has a Moneymaker overbored barrel with a high rib, Devault custom wood. I am thinking I need/want this gun but i dont know nothing about 303's. The wood is excellent and the gun mounts and fits good. Any ideas of how much I should pay or offer to pay for this gun. Any and all advice and comments will help. Thanks for your help. Larry

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

I got a 302 Trap, about 80-90% w/3 chokes, for $550.00, a few months ago for doubles (backup) and that seems like a good price to me----Grubby

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

you a P.M.

4. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Larry,

I'm looking for a 303 that I shot several years ago. Do you have any pictures of the gun your looking at? If you do have some, please email them to me.

Where are you located?

If you don't purchase the gun, I maybe very interested in the gun. Last I knew the gun I am looking for was in the Southeastern (al) area of the USA.

The one that I seek had a fixed full choke barrel, custom stock, moneymaker high rib. 30 or 32 inch barrel. It was sold by a friend to a gentleman from the Alabama area, he said the man was buying it for his grandson to learn to shoot.

Thank you,

Philip Santos, remove the x's from email

xxxTeambudpms1@aol.comxxx

5. yelllab

yelllab TS Member

Captain Bud,

I am located in Illinios. The 303 has choke tubes and is 30 incher.

Larry

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

it is worth more than that most likely but photos would be the defining factor. Bottom line is the 303 is the best auto shotgun period

7. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Cubancigar has it right. Best auto loader to date to many that have shot them over several years. They are amazing at the abuse they can take and just keep shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.