1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help to adjust trigger pull wt-Seitz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I need help or advice on how to adjust weight of trigger pull on my Seitz from knowledgeable Seitz owners! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Tom,

Send it to Rich at S-S and tell him how you want it. He probobly only needs the receiver, however if you send him the gun he will check out the whole thing for you and it will be like new.

Bob

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tommy I told you Dave would do that for you . He will put it anyplace you like . I called him last night and he said to make an APP. anytime . Give him a call --- 498-6627

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Tom I took the wife for a ride this afternoon looking for Furniture . I found an old hardware store and the old man had three flats of Gun Clubs . He said his wife ordered them by mistake thinking they were rabbit loads and he would make me a good deal on all of them . I wish he had 30 flats ???

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Thanks Jim. I knew it did not involve rocket science but was hoping someone on here could advise so I could do myself. I will get hold of Dave! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

6. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

It does take a little bit of mechanical ability to set the trigger pull, there are a few set screws that require setting and then set screws that secure the settings. If not knowledgable you could easiy lose screws or get one lost in the mechanism and jammed up it has to be sent back to Seitz.

I have adjusted my Seitz when I had it, and switched release and pull triggers
    you really have to know what you are doing. The Seitz is like a fine watch.

A good trigger pull gauge is needed, should be a digital model.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.