1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help re Browning Broadway trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

One of the most senior members at the Club is offering me a really fabulous deal on a beautiful late 1960's-vintage Browning Broadway Trap Lightning. The only kicker being that it has release triggers. I don't think this shotgun has a drop-out trigger group. Can anyone here tell me what's involved in the conversion back to pull triggers? I wouldn't do it myself, but is this a job that any competent gunsmith can do? How much would this cost me? It's a really nice gun. Many thanks.

LA

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Call or write Larry Pylinski. He does a fantastic job on tournament guns, and really knows Brownings. He is a pleasure to do business with.

His site is above.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Geez .... I called one of the largest and best known gunsmiths in the Northeast and he wasn't interested in even looking at the shotgun (OK, he does mostly 1911-style pistols). So I call another somewhat local 'smith and he had never even heard of a Browning Broadway! Look, I know that a Browning Broadway is no pig in a poke, so someone hopefully here in ts.com land has done this, either pull to release or vice-versa?

Anybody have any exploded views of the Broadway trigger group? If so, thanks and could you email to zzzlajtax at comcast dot netzzz (remove zzz's).

Shooting Coach, I'm attempting to stay local for the time being, but thanks for the referral to Larry Pylinski. I may end up calling him.

LA

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Contact Arts Gunshop. They are the Browning experts.

Eric

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Corrected link above.

Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.