1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Need Help, Please****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Nebraskashooter, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

I don't have the stuff to take a picture or I would. Here is an idea for you to try though. Go to the mec site and see if you can get a picture of the charge bars and bushings you sent and then give those to the post office. They should not need to see 3 charge bars and 6 bushings all together. Give them A(1) picture of each and tell them that is what they look like and the number of how many of each was lost. That is all they should need. If they say they need more they are just trying to get out of reimbursing you.

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Will this do??

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

No it wont ... can you spread the bars out a little and put 3 bushings in-between the 1st and 2nd bar and then 3 bushings in-between the 2nd and 3rd bar and then 1 bushing each on the outside of the 1st and 3rd bar please?

Or how about can you make the 3 bars and the bushings look like a smiley face? Maybe a bar for the mouth and bar for each eyebrow and ... well you did ask if that picture would do sir. ;-)

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary, there's this 13 year old kid here who I've been helping out with Skeet. I'm telling you, he's unbelievable. This kids got eyes and reflexes to die for...now, all he needs is some proper practice and I'm telling you, he'll be running 100 straights on a regular basis, no kidding.

Joe

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Just wait till he has to put on the pink tutu for the first time ... he'll become a trap shooter faster than ... faster than ... well faster than the first time ... dang ... gots to keep it clean.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Hello Mr. Charles I knew something would show up somewhere. Tell you what, git a JR program out there? Donate it. If they do get returned to you send them along. or if you come across something you may think I am interested in for same value let me know. John Mac

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.