1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help-payment from a shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tcr1146, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Need your help guys and gals. I shot the whole program of the Buckeye Classic at Cardinal Center in early June. I play most if not all options and had several hundred dollars coming. The problem is that it is now 1 Jul and I have not received payment! At a respected shooter's advice, I sent an email to RJ Stuart yesterday morning and still have not heard from them! Could one of you direct me on how to resolve this problem?! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here's their address perhaps you can get their phone number from local information:

R J Stuart

1562 Beacon Street

Port Charlotte, Fl 33952

Eric

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

First off don't panic. I had the same problem with some of our shooters at the last state shoot in Great Falls. It seems they were vaporized by the PO. Never did get one of them back. Remailed another check. As busy as RJ Stuart is at this time of the year, I would think a phone call would work better than email.

Rick in Mt.

4. smp005

smp005 Member

Tom - I had the same problem.. Email Denise at Cardinal Center - she handles the checks... Cleared up my problem immediately..

Scott Powell

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I am in contact with Sue and she said all were mailed on 10 Jun! If not here by 13 Jul(back from vacation) then I will re-contact Sue and see where or what I need to do! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.