1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help on 391 20Ga.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sgpt6304, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgpt6304

sgpt6304 TS Member

I have a 391 Urika 20 gauge that has been ported. I shot this shotgun for about 2 years and it would cycle anything you put in it. About a year ago it started not cycling the second round. I was shooting Remington STS 7/8 #9's. I sent the shotgun to Coles and they tuned the spring and sent it back with a box top from Fiocchi 2 1/2 dram 7/8 7 1/2's. It will still not cycle STS's or light Winchester loads. Any ideas what I need to do?

B. Wilkerson

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Its in the trigger group I bet ...just for giggles .try running a magazine full through after you thouroughly wet the trigger assembly with Remoil and give it a few minutes to drip onto a towel before re-installing in the gun....bad hammer braces will cause this sometimes too

3. sgpt6304

sgpt6304 TS Member

I will give this a try tomorrow. Thanks

4. sgpt6304

sgpt6304 TS Member

I am holding tight against my shoulder. I have had other shooters try and it does the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.