1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help identifying fiber optic sight

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 4andy10, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Hello, I bought a Super X 1 with a fiber optic sight I've never seen. It uses a 3-56 threaded stud with small allen head wrench to screw the stud in. Then the fiber optic piece slides in second pc., then it screws down on top of stud. The fiber optic is held in place by the pressure of stud. Can't find anything of net. Help please. I need a longer piece of the fiber optic in green, the o.d. is .070 in diamenter. thanks,Keith

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I could off hand just recommend you visit HiViz website and see what replacement part might work... but if you could post a pic, maybe we could identify the actual model and manufacturer...

Jay

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I had one like that I bought at Walmart. It was very inexpensive and frankly
    not very good. I don't believe it was either TruGlo or HiViz. Maybe a company like Outers. You can buy thin fiber optic rods at most hobby shops.

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Dickgtax is right, I went to a Hobby Lobby I think it was anyway they had all kinds of fiber optic rods of different sizes and colors and a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hobby lobby fiber optic sight