1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help from DT10 users!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tcr1146, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I have had Ljutics, Seitzs, and Perazzis that would pop open upon recoil when oil or rain had migrated to the locking lugs. It was an easy fix for all of them. My DT10 is popping open at the second shot using 3 dram loads on doubles. Does anyone have a "fix" until I can get Phillips to service the gun? Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Have you asked Philip? I own a DT-10 but have not had the problem yet. Please share what the fix is in case someone else needs to know it as well.

Phil Crenweldge 210-313-5988

3. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

Need the greener bolt replaced. Coles is the place to fix it.

Pm me for details

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Sir: I think we have done business before?! Anyway, I have used Coles on a rebuild for a 682x before. I have also had great success with Phillips. He will be at the Ohio State shoot and save me trouble and money of shipping to Coles. In the meantime, I suspect I have oil or lubrication in a place I should not! My other guns have normal locking lugs and easy to degrease. Is there anything I can do temporarily with this dt10? Thanks, Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.