1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help Finding Thread On Reid's Obomocare List

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Cray, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cray

Cray Member

Need Help Finding Thread On Reid

Yesterday I read a thread that someone said that Senator Reid "slipped" a paragraph into the Obomamo Healthcare Bill making it illegal to publish list's of gun owner's. I can't find it. The Buffalo New's has foiled the Erie County Clerk, office for a list. So far the Clerk has refused them.

If I could show them that it's against the law, it would help our Clerk. Thank You.Cray

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Reid is accidentally our friend. HMB

3. Cray

Cray Member

HMB:
    Did You bring this to Our attention in th law? Cray

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/09/Backfire-Obamacare-Forbids-Gun-and-Ammo-Registration

Good news -- it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.

It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.

According to reports, that amendment says the government cannot use doctors to collect "any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition."

CNN is calling it "a gift to the nation's powerful gun lobby."

And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that's exactly right. He says he added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.

There ya go....

Jerbear

5. Cray

Cray Member

HMB: Thank You. I found it.(Now I Know What You Meant)! Cray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.