1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help finding a trap field in N.C

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tatersaled, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatersaled

tatersaled TS Member

I'm up in the Bryson city N.C area for the weekend, and was wondering if any trap fields were around in this area? Yes I happend to pack my gun.
    Thanks Erwin

2. trapperpg

trapperpg Member

The only ones I know of in the general area are Buncombe County Wildlife in Fletcher,NC and Hog Heaven in White Pine,TN. Both require a serious drive from Bryson City.
    PG

3. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

The drive to the Buncombe County Club is about an hour and a half depending on how fast you drive. There is a registered shoot this weekend so Sunday will be your best bet to just shoot a few for fun. Hog Heaven is in White Pine Tn, which is very close to Knoxville, however to get there from Bryson City you have got to go to Waynesville, pickup I-40 west and then backtrack. Aren't the mountains fun? I will be at the Buncombe Club for awhile today so you may give me a call and I can give you directions to either place. My cell is 828-768-0261.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.