1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help directv and Clear

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Aug 10, 2013.

1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

My 93 year old WW II ship's electrician from the Aleutians to Japan itself dad is being taken care of by me right now. He can't understand anything technical any more. On his monthly bank statement are bills from both Directv and Clear. I can't figure out where his phone service comes from. Can I assume the Directv is television, and the Clear is internet? Would either of them possibly be his phone service too? I can't figure out looking at their websites what all they deliver and I'm pretty sure if I call all I'm going to get are sales attempts.

2. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Clear is wireless and perhaps VoIP as well. If he doesn't need phone or Teee Veee have his bank discontinue the autopay to those two entities and that will tell the tale.

Don T

3. T/T

T/T Member

I've called Directv on several occasions. They were always professional, polite and answered my question without any sales pitch whatsoever. I'd give them a call and have them explain. I went through the same thing with my 93 year old WW11 vet who was too nice to telemarketers targeting older people.
    Tom