1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP -BIG GRIP-LITTLE HAND_WHERE????

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by joe90t, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any help is appreciated !!I am looking for a "Pistol Grip" item that can be put on your stock to move a person's hand CLOSER to the trigger. I was advised Meadow Ind. had this item but, i cannot find it listed on their Site. If ANYONE knows of a company that makes this item PLEASE let me know. Little short fingers have a Hard time reaching the trigger on some shotgun stocks. Thanks Joe joe90t

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

There's a product call Morini Grip Paste. Click the link.

Several months back someone on here posted about a rubbery product that might help you also. I think Grntitan was among those who discussed it.

-Gary

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

GW22, thank you sir I might try this if i cannot find the Rubber or Plastic item i am looking for. You have been a big help.Maybe Matt knows where i can get the item i am looking for. Thanks Joe joe90t

4. Dave S

Dave S Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You could try RatGrips, click on the above web link. I put one on my Kolar shotgun wood grip two years ago to move my fingers closer to the trigger( yes the trigger is all the way back) and -5 thru 105 degrees it has never shown any sign of coming off.

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dave S, that is what i will use. Thank you sir. Will call Monday and see if that grip will work on a Shotgun. Joe joe90t

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Yep, that's the rubbery stuff -- Ratgrips.

Good luck, Joe.

-Gary

7. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

0   0   0

How well does the Rat grip adhere to wood? I thought of trying to add a more pronounced palm swell and change the radius of a wood stock but, I'm afraid it will just fall off.

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you All. I will try the Ratgrips. Joe joe90t

9. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Several years ago, I bought a couple of stick on grip spacers, came in two different thicknesses. They stuck on the grip in front to narrow the distance to the trigger. I do not remember who made them or sold them. Southwest Shooter's Supply sells a stick on palm swell, and they may know about the grip spacers. ????

10. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you all for the info. Joe joe90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.