Trapshooters Forum banner

Need help beretta a400 28 ga. or benelli 28 ga.

14K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  boomer 
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy one of these guns.Any feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks Gary

#2 ·
Didn't know Beretta offered the A400 in 28 gauge.

Franchi also has a really pretty 28 gauge semi-auto.

Uh oh. Another choice to make!

#3 ·
I have a really lightly used Franchi al48 deluxe model in 28 gauge 26 inch barrel choke tubes and the box. I'd sell for 800.00 $. Less than 150 rounds through it. I know that's not what you asked about but here's just another obtain if your interested. If there was still qual around I wouldn't be interested in selling it.

#7 ·
Has anybody seen or shot the A400 28 gauge?

A 28 gauge semi-auto is one of the things I was going to give myself as a bonus when my assignment in South Africa comes to an end....someday.

The Benelli Legacy is nice, but only holds 3 rounds (not a deal-breaker.)

The Franchi Fenice is beautiful. Its a fancied-up AL48 in 28 gauge.

But if the A400 has more features and is a better gun, it might leap-frog the other two on my list.

#12 ·
Well my Beretta 28 arrived from Murphys and it is a fine looking shotgun. The extra grain treatment makes it very appealing visually. 5 1/2 lbs and feels good coming to the shoulder.I'lll adjust the drop and cast to suit me and give it a go this Sunday. The gas system looks to much simplified over the 391 configuration. More later!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.