1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help!! AMERICAN SHOTGUNNER April, 1980

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr.M, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I need help finding the April, 1980 (Volume 8, Number 4) copy of the American Shotgunner Magazine. This is the copy with the IAB Premier Trap Gun on the cover. It contains an article with the gun test on the IAB which I distribute to folks when they ask about the IAB line. Unfortunately, I sold my entire collection of this great mag to Steve Carmichel a number of years ago and have run out of copies of the article.

I will gladly pay for a copy of this month's magazine, pay to rent a copy and return it to the owner when I've taken copies of the article or pay someone to copy all of the gun test article in its original size and send it to me.

Let me know by return email if you can help.

Thanks and Regards,

Mike Mann

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike,

I've got it. Send me your address and if I can't copy it, I'll send it to you.

Ed Yanchok

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Ed,

Thanks for the quick response. Address is P. O. Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. You'll make a bunch of IAB shooters very happy. Either way, I'll return it to you (with interest) as soon as I've got the article.

Zard,

I am one lucky dog!! Having a couple friends in the over 6"5" club really pays off. You regular (normal) guys aren't bad either.

Happy New Year to all,

Mike Mann

4. Ed Y

My coppier is too small to copy the oversized pages and I probably can't get them done till Monday so I'll get them out Tuesday.

Ed Yanchok

5. Ed Y

Mike,
    I went to Kinko/FedEx this morning and copied it ok but they wouldn't ship to a PO Box# so I had to put it in the postal system. They said 2 working days from today (Saturday) so you should have it by Wednesday.

Ed Yanchok

6. Ed Y

Mike, Thank's for the great gift. Truly unique but I'll really have to keep my eyes on them so they don't take a walk. You said that a lot of IAB shooters would be happy. Just how many are there?

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

american shotgunner magazine