1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help: 3200 double release - advise

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 320090T, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Both are excellent triggers, check the price as one was.... much cheaper than the other.

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

Just got my 3200 release back from Roman. Went thru the same process you are going thru last month. A couple of good smiths out there...but Roman is the guru of 3200s...period. That being said, if you want a noticable "click" upon setting the trgger, you will not have it with Roman. He has a special way of making the releases then anyone else which results in no audible/feel of the trigger setting. I had no problem getting use to that difference...some people do. Very silky smooth release. Did I mention that he his very reasonable?

Bernie

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Have a Roman release in my 3200 combo and like it a lot. Very smooth but wish it would make a click or some thing. Kind of spooky how quite it is. RG

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Had Gary Roman put double release on my "One of a Thousand". After several trips back it now resides in Jaqua's rack. Probably just me but I could not get it to set reliably. A problem I've never had with Kolar releases on my 90T's or the Allor on my Gold E combo. Go figure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.