1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need grips and magazine for Colt .25 hammerless

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GARMASTERS, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

0   0   0

I need some grips and a magazine for a 1908 Colt Vest Pocket Hammerless .25 auto. I have two guns and they both have broken left grips. Looks like the picture only mine aren't that nice:

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/garmasters/?action=view&current=Colt1908vest25.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

paulbliss@juno.com

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

0   0   0

If the grips don't have to be original, replacements for these and many, many other old gun grips are availabe at vintagegungrips.net. I've purchased from the site, and actually prefer the polymer they use to most shiny plastic originals.

The service was excellent, and the grips are available in different colors. Note that the quality of their reproductions varies, depending on the quality of the originals they have for the mold.

Numrich Gun Parts has Colt .25 magazines, but I'm not sure they're the correct ones. http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=168310&MC=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.