1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need great pictures!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by reddeath, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

Hey guys!

In the horrible wake of what has happened in Connecticut we all know what is coming next! I feel for all the children who's lives were cut short by some PU**Y who did not have the good sense to just kill himself first and not take innocent children with him.

I would like to make a composite power point video showing the other side of guns! The sports we all love!

I am asking for you guys / gals to send me pictures showing the pure enjoyment of the shooing sports! Trap, skeet, sporting clays, anything!!!!!! If you have a photo of you and your grandson out shooting 22 please send it!

Those who want to ban guns have never fired one! Let's show them what we see and love on a daily basis!!!!

Thank you in advance!
    Craig Wagner
    Valley Thunder Elysburg PA!

2. psfive

psfive Member

Craig

I have thousands of pictures from the high school trap team and shoots in Nebraska. How would like to get them? I can burn them on any media you want. I can email but it would be slow if you want a lot of them. PM me, Paul in GINebraska.

3. oz

oz Active Member

And where do you plan to post these pictures? On the lame stream media? I don't want to see them and I shoot everything, ie pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc. I don't hunt. Do you think anti-gun and/or non shooters would like to see this?

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I post a few thousand photos each year. You can start here.

http://www.losttarget.com/photo1.htm

By the way, if anyone has links to photos they posted (Facebook or what have you) feel free to send me the links and I will post the link. Will also post the actually photos if sent.

5. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

Here is pic. of my daughters and grand babies at the 2008 Nebraska state sporting clays shoot.
    sprinklerman_2008_0303_1132.jpg

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Doubles Championship at the 2009 Canadian Championships at the Calgary Firearms Center.

ljutic73_2008_030360.jpg

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

barrycroach_2008_0303166.jpg

barrycroach_2008_0303167.jpg

barrycroach_2008_030367.jpg

barrycroach_2008_030361.jpg

barrycroach_2008_0303168.jpg

barrycroach_2008_0303169.jpg

Hope these fit the bill. Merry Christmas, all!

8. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I know from the picture that Harlan's gun is broken open, but I don't think his right hand should be resting on the muzzle. Just sayin' otherwise, great pictures !

9. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I know the engene is shut off and the car is in park, but maybe you shouldn't stand in front of it.

10. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

How 'bout one of two darn good looking guys!!!!!!!

11. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Hoosier,

I'm sure that nothing would happen with a broken open, unloaded gun. But are you sure those other guns that are closed are empty? I'm just saying that it is a good idea to not put anything in front of the muzzle of a gun that you don't want shot. It is a bad habit to get into.

Not looking for an argument, just stating something I don't feel is in with proper gun handling. My opinion is worth as much as yours.

12. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Come on, Bob. You know better than to start crap about an unloaded, broken open gun going off. Especially on TS.com.

13. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

BigBadBob, I also am giving you my opinion of a car that is turned off. You are correct, your opinion is worth as much as mine. Have a great day.

14. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

It seems as someone has made a big deal out of nothing. I like the picture no matter where his hand is resting.

15. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

At our club all guns on the trap fields shall be open when not firing on the line. Three above are not. That is a bad signal for some. To each their own but I think it is still against safety rules and is wrong. The motto at our club is "Open Or Out". You either have your gun open or they will put you out. Our members are told to stand up and enforce safety.

I will remove this response later so it will not take away from the original post. Ray

16. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

rocnc_2008_030329.jpg
    This was my sons stock, this is what we need to get back too
    Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.