1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Good Gun Smith In So.Calif

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by In plain view, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

Having trouble with my Citori Plus rib adjusting mechanism. Can anyone recommend a good smith here in Southern California? Thanks. Bob

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Haven't needed to use them for a while ... but are authorized Browning gunsmiths.

Bolsa Gunsmithing

7404 Bolsa Avenue
    Westminster, CA 92683-5212
    (714) 894-9100

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Duncan's Guns, San Marcos.

Its worth the drive.

4. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

5. In plain view

In plain view Member

Dead On 4: Covina, Ca. Ahab: Thanks CI

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I didn't even know guns were still legal in California.

-Gary

7. In plain view

In plain view Member

GW22: Was your response really necessary? Don't you have better things to do that make stupid remarks? Unbelievable. Bob

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

So are guns really still legal there or not?

-Gary

9. dead on 4

Joe Shiozaki and Paul Niederman @ Air Cushion Stocks are the closest to you I know of. Air Cushion is located at 850 Foothill Blvd. unit #21 in Azusa. They're next door to Pacific Sporting Arms. Air Cushions Phone number is 626/334-2563. Be aware they close at 1:00 or 1:30 pm.

Paul has worked a couple of my guns, a complete Perazzi rebuild and I'm quite pleased. Bolsa is also very good and has done work for me, they normally have long turn around times. I would call and check how long to do the work

Surfer

10. In plain view

In plain view Member

Dead On 4: Thanks for the info. I've been at their shop many times prior to 2009 but due to physical problems I havent been back sense. I can't believe I went brain dead and forgot about them. Many thanks again. GW 4: The answer to your question is yes. Matter of fact picked up my new Ruger Super 10 single action this am. Gun stores busy selling guns here. Bob

11. dead on 4

You're welcome Bob, those two are good guy's.

It seems GW22 like many think California is a wasteland when it comes to guns, oh! how wrong. More people are packen than anywhere else in the country, it's why you rarely see the old middle finger come up while driving, if you do, good chance you'll get dusted, it's not about knives and knuckles anymore.

Surfer

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"More people are packen than anywhere else in the country"

Any proof of that?? Stats show something else. Based on available data, Florida has the most number of permits issued with 692,621 as of January 2010, followed by Pennsylvania with 627,068 as of 2008 and Texas with 314,574 as of 2008.

................................................................................................

"you rarely see the old middle finger come up while driving, if you do, good chance you'll get dusted"

So you shoot people for flipping you the bird?? No wonder the gun laws there are out of control and getting worse.

Come on now Surfer, exagerating a little are we not??

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I once sold a Winchester Model 37 in California for $1500.

-Gary

14. dead on 4

First who said these are legal carries, most aren't. Check gun registrations for Californiaa if available and see where the Golden State ranks, higher than you think. Come on out anytime and take a drive on our freeways, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Gary I think that 37 is the one my friend sold to a guy in the Midwest for $4,000, maybe $5,000, was that you?. Did you sell it to your cousin who moved out here from the East last year?............

Surfer

15. In plain view

In plain view Member

Dead On 4: Went to see Joe & Paul this am and Paul took my barrell and had it fixed in less than 15 minutes. What a relief. Thanks again and maybe one day I can return the favor. Bob

16. dead on 4

Hey! You're welcome, They have great hands and are good guys to deal with as you found out.

Surfer

17. 4N6PE

4N6PE Member

Air Cushion Stocks did a fabulous job refinishing the wood on my trap gun.Their price beat all the competition.

Ned

18. dead on 4

Gary, Where are you? are you the one who bought the ole Winchester 37???.

Surfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

paul niedermen air cushion stock

so calif gun smith