1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need golf cart type gun and shell bag carrier

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Maurice, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maurice

Maurice Member

I am looking for a golf bag type two gun, shell bag carrying wheeled cart . I have seen two or three different models at the Grand in Vandalia, but since the Grand has moved to Sparta I have not seen any vendors selling them, neither at Sparta or at Mason or the Ohio state shoot. Would appreciate any information on suppliers. Thanks in advance. ( Maurice The Brit )

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Go to the website above. Their cart is, bar non, the best and the price is very reasonable. I really like mine......Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Bought my for sporting, but now use it for both skeet and trap when I can't park close.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

"Rugged Gear" is one, I own a "Range Boy" which has since adios, but there was an outfit - "Skeels Wheels" which marketed a similar cart. The Range Boy and Skeels Wheels are a two-wheeled muzzle-down two gun cart with capacity to hold more than a dozen boxes and I think you could add a bag to it.

Jay Spitz

6. southpark

southpark TS Member

Thank you very much for the link to rugged gear.

I thought I could put this sort of thing off until I was at least 70.

With my neck injury, however, I'll be getting one -- and be grateful.

Cheers

7. Maurice

Maurice Member

Thank you for the info guys, I have already talked to Rugged Gear and it is just what I am looking for.I really appreciate the help. Southpark, I managed to put it off till I was 74 but I need it it now. Thanks again.( Maurice The Brit )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shell bag for gun cart