1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need FN Mauser 98 Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 22hornet, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a trigger guard/magazine and floorplate assembly for a friends FN #1 action. It's a standard large ring receiver common to all FN 98's. I checked Numrich's website, but I couldn't find anything. Does anybody have a source for these gun parts? I would appreciate a steer in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

2. 22hornet

0   0   0

Thanks for the e-mail, Jim.

3. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

There are always a myriad of parts on Ebay for sale.

Also posting a request for what you are looking for on Trapshooters.com works real well too. Argh!

AR15.com is another resource.

If you search gunboards, there are Mauser only websites that are another place to look. I've had good luck finding obsure parts for my Swedish Mauser CG63 target rifle project.

Randy

4. 22hornet

0   0   0

Also posting a request for what you are looking for on Trapshooters.com works real well too. Argh

I'm just looking for some direction, Randy. I'm not that familiar with these guns, and I'm trying to help out a new hunter. I don't do ebay anymore (not very gun friendly). Thanks for your response.

Dave

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Also look in Gunbroker.com

6. pduryee

pduryee TS Member

0   0   0

Brownells has several.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page