1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need feedback for Garmin nuvi 360 GPS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I have the Nuvi-350 and I like it, pretty simple to use and gets me where I want to go. Hap

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I don't know about better although I think the 360 is a tad more expensive. It may have a (slightly) larger viewing screen hence more money? I have no trouble glancing at mine and seeing it clearly or hearing the voice instructions for turns. You can't go wrong with either. Hap

3. mike b.

mike b. Member

We have a 360 and like it. Don't use all the features, but maybe will someday. Nicest thing is that it gives you verbally the street name for turns, etc. rather than turn Right (Left) like less expensive models do. Just remember to open the wing on the back when using (that's the antenna!). Paid about $530 last Xmas.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

the best gps on the planet. i have one and my wife has on.

5. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Bought my wife a 350 and she loves it. It's easier to use than the OEM nav system in my car. If the price is right, I'd go for it.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.