1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Enfield 58 cal musket for NRA/BSA BP shooting

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by omgb, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I need a Enfield 58 cal. musket, two or three band, to add to our roster of guns used at our BSA shooting camps. We have an entire week of shooting of all types but the black powder section is one of the most popular. However, we are always short of guns for that section so, I am looking to buy another one. If you have one of these gathering dust.....I'd like to put it to use. I'm not looking for a freebee....I will pay fair market value.

Reece Talley

2. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

3. Mapper

Mapper Member

0   0   0

Get a Dixie Gun Works catalog. They have replicas of most of the Civil War guns.

4. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Yes, but I was hoping to buy used and save a C note or two.

5. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

Reece,
    Google Civil War reenacting and chech out those websites. Most of them have a classified section. Gunbroker has several Armi and Euro Arms. A while back there was a Parker Hale for sale here as well.

Van

6. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Doing that right now. Parker-Hale or Pedersoli are the only way to go really. Armi and Euroarms are not made very well.

7. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Parker Hale 1st Generation for sale in near new condition for $800.00 & shipping and handlimg. Its on gunbroker but I will sell outside of gunbroker should you be interested. Here's the link:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=335411563

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.