1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need ducks unlimited stickers, or the like.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

i am going to paint the stock on my 390 duck hunting gun. i would like to have some du stickers or some kind of waterfowling sticks. i am going to two tone the stock with the stickers being in a gray color and the rest of the stock black. i guess i should have saved all my stickers i get from being a du leader. if you have some small stickers i will buy them. thanks lee

2. magnum800

magnum800 TS Member

Email me your address. I have a pile of DU and Delta Waterfowl stickers....Paul

3. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Try E-Bay

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I've just got some DU stickers, they have my shop's return address on them. I'll send you a few if you want them!!

Doug Braker

5. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

thanks fellas i will send some of you an e-mail.. i am a du member in fact i am a committee member, i love the ducks. lee

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Notice how great duck hunters treat each other. Take a note guys. Been a DU'r since 83'.( Zone chair , State committee, etc.) Ohio. No rush like legs dropp'in! (ducks of course)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.