1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Direction to Kentucky State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Norm, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Norm

Big Norm TS Member

Richard, the KY State Shoot is being held at the Central Kentucky Gun Club, Berea, KY. This link to the ATA site has a map that can show you where it is better than I can describe the directions: http://www.shootata.com/content/ata_zones/club.aspx?clubid=210035

You can get onto highway US25 at either Richmond or Berea off of I75. Hope you can make it-Norm

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

thanks norm

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

If I'm seeing the map correctly, when coming from the great state of Indiana, I can get off of I-75 North of Richmond onto 876. Then take 876 around Richmond to 421. 421 south to 3376 or Dreyfus road, cross Muddy Creek Rd and the club is just ahead.

Is that the best way?

Danny

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

if your going i-75 south take exit 90 (Richmond exit). there is an A and B exit at same interchange , you want the second one you get to ,this will take you eastbound , i think your correct that is Rt. 876 that goes around Richmond. turn left on 421 ,you will go out past a few gas stations and there will be a traffic island on your left , turn left there and follow that out to Dreyfus Rd. on your left , there will be a sign that says Central Kentucky Wildlife Managment Area . club will be on your right about two miles , you cant miss it.

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Thanks jeffprigge !

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.