1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need damaged barrels for class

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by timb99, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Larry,

Thanks for seeing the big picture and promoting safe, moral, responsible, ethical hunting by teaching the next generation of hunters what it means to be a safe, moral, responsible, ethical hunter.

I do the same in Kansas.

You might call around to local gunsmiths in your area, tell them what you're doing, and see if they have what you need.

Tim

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

0   0   0

Larry/Oh...Our club uses just such props for our (DNR) hunter's education classes. Let me go out to the club and see exactly what type of barrels we have and we could let you guys borrow them. The club is located just outside Bellefontaine, OH. Probably about an hour from Greene Co. My cell # is 937-597-1015 if you want to call. I'll PM you when I find out what we have.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

0   0   0

Larry, Our classes are over for the year as we only put one 3-day class on in Oct. and Nov. They sit in the back room for the rest of the year. You guys could borrow them until next (late) summer sometime. Interested?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Funny everybody talks about K-guns blowing up,but no pics ever. JEFF

5. JB Logan Co. Ohio

0   0   0

Right back at you Larry. If I can keep the non-shooters on the board convinced to keep throwing targets we will keep up the effort. Only 2 of us on the board shooting clay targets now and they seem to have an "attitude" about trap......Oh well, we'll have to keep on keepin' on!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.