1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need contact info. for Joe Hollingsworth

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BDodd, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hollingsworths Gunsmithing, 540 Lucas Rd., Glasgow, KY 42141 270.646-4903 Call 8-5 CST Mon-Fri.

2. Sawdust

Sawdust TS Member

After 45 years of stockmaking & gunsmithing I Have retired. Thank You for your support for all of these years. Joe Hollingsworth

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Joe

You have a PM.

Thanks for the work you did on Kayla's gun.

4. FFS

FFS Member

You've earned retirement Joe, You did some beautiful stock work for my husband a few years ago, he would recommend you to other shooters all the time.

Enjoy your retirement

FRAN
    Shooting Shirts by FRAN

5. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

Up one more time for Joe

6. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Joe is one the great stock workers. I saw a SCO stock that some one had drilled a hole thru the side putting in a recoil reducer. Joe put a knot in the side of the stock and refinished. It looked like it belonged there. We are losing a good one . I consider Joe a friend and hope he enjoys his retirement. The good thing about Joe is you do not have guess where you stand with him. He will let you know in a heart beat!

Enjoy your retirement time Joe, it is well deserved.

Terry Dean

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you and bummed really badly at the same time Joe...I have a special gun it has taken me a couple years to afford and ordered it with an un-cut comb just because you are the only person who has ever cut combs for me...I know there are some great guys out there but nobody I feel so totally comfortable with his work that I know i will be perfectly satisfied with before I ever send it away...your work was truly that beautiful...hope you enjoy your new freedom and I hope I find someone else whose work earns my loyalty as a customer by surpassing my limitless pickiness and particularity Calvin Schappell

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Well Earned Joe...!!!!
    It's a privilege to call Joe my friend. Joe,I hope you enjoy many years of relaxation and enjoyment.
    Donald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hollingsworth gun stocks

hollingsworth gunsmith alvaton ky

joe hollingsworth gunsmith