1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Caesar Guerini Expert !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Woods, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Looking at A Caesar Guerini Dual Summit Sporting Clay Combo 20/28 Ga./ 30 " Barrels.
    Does this gun have palm swell. I assume this gun is not current production Gun.
    What is different about this gun.

Thankyou:

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Joe. Read the recent threads. There are countless tousands of CG experts.

BTW. I'd like to own one too, but bought anothr P gun.

jack

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Joe,

Call Caesar Guerini with the serial number and they will be glad to give you the date of manufacture. 410-901-1131 Ask for John or Brian in gunsmithing. C-G currently makes the 20/28 ga. 30" combo so it could very well be a newer gun.

Jack,

I have sold a bunch of Caesar Guerini guns. Sporters, hunters and Trap guns. None of my customers have had undue problems with them ... at least nothing the factory was unable to resolve in short order, to their satisfaction.

I have owned or own all the big name guns. Perazzi, K-80, Kolar, Ljutic, Silver-Seitz, Beretta, Browning, and even Alferman. All of them, at one time or another have had issues, some large...some small. They are tools that get used and if you use a tool a lot sooner or later something wears out or breaks. The real issue is "Can I get it fixed?". Guerini has a great service and warrantee dept. and they get the guns back fast.

I respectfully submit you are painting the picture of doom with a very wide brush...and comparing a $3000 gun to an $8500 gun is simply not apples to apples.

Bob Schultz

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bob. I am being silly. Nothing more. In fact I wanted a CG for a spell. Might still pop for one in my future. My comment was simply a little jab at the majority of cg owners that cannot shut up about WARRANTY SERVICE. The CG is very attractive to everyday shooters that want the style and the adjustibility of the other major trap guns. My guns have issues too. And I have to send them off to Doug Braker to have my "warranty" work done. But he sends a bill along wiht the repair.

5. Joe Woods

Thankyou for your comments Bob. I do respect them.
    Yes , I as well own premium guns . And I have owned them for sometime.
    30 yrs. I was hoping to find a gun to test in the south this winter. Likely test it on skeet ans sporting clay if possible.
    Bob : What would you recommend. I was hoping to take a combo.
    Remember,I am almost retired , a fixed budget??. But I need a Country Coach !!
    Take Care!!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

6. redjones

redjones Member

I have owned a Summit 20ga. for about a year,mine has a palm swell.
    It came with 5 choke's,cyl,sk,imp,imp,lm,and mod,I just mailed the cyl and one of the imp cyl tubes back for an exchange for a imp mod and a full.
    No problem they didnt even care if the tubes had been used.
    Maybe its just me but these guns run $2500 and up,they should be a very well put together gun with great customer service.
    I have owned 2 p guns and no they are not the equal,but for the money they are an exellent choice for hunting or sporting clays.
    I like mine alot it fits me well and I enjoy shooting it.

Greg

7. Joe Woods

Hi Greg:

The most important issue, you enjoy the gun.
    I will report on C/G Dual Summit 20/28 Combo next week when it arrives.

Thankyou: Joe Woods/Ontario

8. Joe Woods

This is a very nice combo. It has a palm swell, nice lumber, Wooden butt plate.
    Very nice gun, recommend it.I answered my own questions.Just had to order the gun.Shot skeet with it last night.
    My friend was shooting an older Purdy Double. Built in the 30's.
    Impressive.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini joe

caesar guerini maxum sporting serial number

caesar guerini serial number

caesar guerini serial number date

caesar guerini serial numbers date of manufacture

caesar guerini serial numbers location

ceasar guirini maxum gun serial number look up